OUR GLOBAL NETWORK
The Izawa Metal Headquarters is located in Osaka, Japan. This global network includes branches across Japan (Tokyo, Nagoya, Kobe, Hiroshima) as well as sales offices in America, Mexico, Thailand, and China. Izawa team members have the technical knowledge and skill to support customer needs. Our services make use of the Izawa Metal global network to promptly deliver products, communicate information, and provide support all over the world.
IZAWA AMERICA, INC.
1050 Crown Pointe Parkway, Suite 290 Atlanta, GA 30338 USA
IZAWA MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V.
Paseo del Moral No.221, 2F 3-C, Jardines del Moral, Leon, Guanajuato 37160 Mexico
IZAWA METAL THAILAND CO., LTD.
1 Glas Haus Building 6F, Room No. 601/1 Soi Sukhumvit 25, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana Bangkok 10110 Thailand
IZAWA METAL CO., LTD.
1-13-10 Minamisenba, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, JAPAN 542-0081
IZAWA METAL SHANGHAI
Paramount Metropolis, Room 919, 9/F., 1728 West Nanjing Road, Jing’an District, Shanghai 20040
Customer Support Service
Izawa America acts as the primary point of contact for the customer. We work with the manufacturer to fulfill requests and resolve issues on the customer's behalf. Our sales engineers provide their experience and knowledge to assist with customer projects from the development stages in Japan to product launch in the United States. Izawa America acts as a bridge between customers and manufacturers around the world. We provide products and services that best fit the needs of our customers.
We handle the import, storage, and distribution of products at our warehouse in Atlanta, GA. All products are packaged and delivered according to customer specifications. We have extensive experience shipping in the United States, Mexico, and South America as well.
KANBAN Delivery Service
At the request of the customer, Izawa America creates and attaches customer labels for KANBAN delivery.
JIT Inventory Control
Izawa America practices Just-In-Time (JIT) delivery. We maintain our own inventory and deliver it to the customer when requested.
We handle wholesale ordering services of metals, alloys, and their products.
Contact UsContact Form 1-770-393-2250
We perform careful environmental management in all of our business activities. With the world's growing concern over global warming, environmental protection has become one of Izawa's key areas of focus. In order to contribute to this cause, we are actively working to apply the unique properties of metals in a wide range of business sectors. We are currently developing materials that will make components more durable and also make automobiles lighter and more fuel-efficient. Our products feature technology that enables the efficient use of resources, increases ease of recycling, and improves waste treatment. In addition, we sell energy-saving products such as insulating materials and solar cell panel elements. At Izawa America, we strive to protect and contribute to the environment in every aspect of our business model.
NON-FERROUS METAL MATERIALSLEARN MORE
SINTERED PRODUCTSLEARN MORE
ELECTRICAL PARTSLEARN MORE
COPPER & STAINLESS STEELLEARN MORE
LAST MODIFIED: August 1, 2020
Children Under 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from any child under 13, we will delete that information promptly. If you believe we have any personal information of a child under 13, please let us know by contacting us.
Information We Collect From You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information you provide when you contact us regarding our products and services; and
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- To provide the products or services that you inquire about.
- To improve our services to you.
- To provide information about new products or services to you.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
Nondisclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Izawa America will not disclose any personal information provided to us to third parties, except in the following cases:
1. You have consented to disclose your personal information to a third party.
2. Your personal information has been processed into statistical data that will not disclose your identity.
3. The disclosure of such information is required by law, or to comply with any law, regulation, order or legal process.
5. To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
6. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business [and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them].
7. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Izawa America’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Izawa America about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
8. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Izawa America, our customers, or others.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Third-party Collection of Personal Information
Izawa America is not responsible in any way for the collection of personal information by other companies that are linked to our website, including without limitation our third-party service providers.
Inquiry, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
If you wish to see what personal information we hold about you or to correct or delete such information, please contact us . After verification of your request, Izawa America will disclose to you or correct/delete your information within a reasonable timeframe, or tell you why we cannot comply with your request. There may be service charges related to such requests.
LAST MODIFIED: August 1, 2020
This Website is designed for use by persons who are at least 18 years old and who have the authority to enter a binding contract. If you do not meet all these qualifications, you must not use the Website.
These Terms may be changed at any time in our sole discretion.
In case of any such changes, the modified Terms will become effective when posted on this Website, and we will update the “last modified” date above.
Accessing the Website
We take reasonable precautions in posting information on this Website, but
we cannot guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness. All
information made available on or through the Website, including information
provided by us, by our licensors and by other third parties, is provided
as-is. You rely on such information at your own risk. We assume no
liability for any loss that may result from any use of this Website.
As a general rule, we may change or delete any of the information on this Website without advance notice.
We may also interrupt or suspend access to all or part of this Website when deemed necessary or so decided by our company in our sole discretion.
We will not be liable for any losses of any kind resulting from any information on this Website, or from the interruption or suspension of access to this Website.
· Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website .
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Website will stop immediately. No right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to the Website
Regardless of whether the link is from an individual or a company, links to this Website are subject to all the following conditions:
1. The use of any of our trademarks is prohibited. We prohibit any links that may cause the misidentification of the origin of the Website or any information available on it.
2. We prohibit any links from Websites that refer to the following:
o Websites that include information intended to make false statements and cause damage to the credibility of our company or other individuals or companies.
o Websites that have a high risk of causing damage to the possessions, privacy, image or any other rights owned by our company or other individuals or companies.
o Websites that include statements that may cause the reader to misinterpret any relation or partnership with our company, or that imply our acknowledgment of the link.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Georgia in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. We will comply with the laws of the United States and with these Terms in connection with the Website.
We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTION AL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any use of the Website's content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Any dispute related to the Website or these Terms shall be governed by the law of the State of Georgia, United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of the State of Georgia. You hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the County of Fulton, City of Atlanta in the State of Georgia for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these Terms and/or the Website.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.